close
Sky News

Teen died after eating burger ‘not shown to contain buttermilk’

Teen died after eating burger ‘not shown to contain buttermilk’




A teenager with a dairy allergy died after eating a Byron burger coated with buttermilk – an ingredient that was not on the menu, an inquest has heard.



Source link : http://news.sky.com/story/owen-carey-teen-died-after-eating-burger-not-shown-to-contain-buttermilk-11807863

Author :

Publish date : 2019-09-12 15:00:00

Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the linked Source.

Tags : Sky News