close
Daily Star

Baby ‘overdoses on parents’ heroin after pair pass out in car while high’

Baby ‘overdoses on parents’ heroin after pair pass out in




The child found its parents’ heroin in the car and ate it after they had passed out high on the drug, according to a police report



Source link : http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/daily-star-latest-news/~3/T_ZQ52m0-uY/baby-overdoses-parents-heroin-after-20308201

Author : Matt Mathers

Publish date : 2019-09-26 23:29:26

Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the linked Source.

Tags : Daily Star

https://www.cinemanews.biz   https://france-restos.com   https://www.intellinews.biz   https://www.cinema2cinema.com   https://www.lesjardinsdinterieurs.com/   https://www.belrogo.com   https://fish--tank.com   https://www.france-politique.info/   https://www.france-politique.info   https://lesbambous.info