close
Mirror

Boy, 11, left with horrific chemical burns after henna tattoo caused infection

Boy, 11, left with horrific chemical burns after henna tattoo




Charlie Gaughan got the temporary inking the night before flying home from Spain, before the pigment started flaking off and the schoolboy was left with a painful-looking burn that became infected



Source link : https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/boy-11-left-horrific-chemical-20546395

Author : [email protected] (Helen Le Caplain)

Publish date : 2019-10-09 15:25:22

Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the linked Source.

Tags : Mirror

https://www.les-hybrides.net/   https://pushkarvisit.com   https://www.lingedelitpascher.com/   https://www.pushkar-india.com/   https://4u7.org   https://sahdemshoes.com   https://www.consortec.org/   https://dedalustats.fr   https://www.cinemanews.org   https://www.e-blog.biz