close
Daily Mail

Student dies after taking regular doses of apple cider vinegar pills

Student dies after taking regular doses of apple cider vinegar




Lindsey Bone, 20, was found dead by flatmates in her bedroom in Brighton where she was living while studying at University of Sussex. A coroner could not find a reason for her death on April 4 this year.



Source link : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7625015/Student-dies-taking-regular-doses-apple-cider-vinegar-pills.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490

Author :

Publish date : 2019-10-29 09:24:35

Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the linked Source.

Tags : Daily Mail

https://4u7.org   https://www.matt-daly.com   https://www.lejardin-adlibitum.net   https://chaussuresbaskets.fr   https://www.trumpshop.biz   https://starjouet.net   https://www.1nfo.net   https://www.lacompagniedesbambous.com   https://www.heardlawoffices.com   https://wa-news.de