close
Daily Star

Tourists ‘nearly blinded’ after drinking ‘toxic’ cocktails in Bali

Tourists ‘nearly blinded’ after drinking ‘toxic’ cocktails in Bali

Australian tourists in Bali Brianna Scott and Katie Linane claim they were almost blinded after drinking the cocktails



Source link : http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/daily-star-latest-news/~3/5I_LLEmFZ8k/tourists-nearly-blinded-after-drinking-20830131

Author : [email protected] (Matt Mathers)

Publish date : 2019-11-07 07:30:52

Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the linked Source.

Tags : Daily Star

https://www.claudedesplas.com/   https://lacavernedujouet.com   https://casqueaudiobeats.com   https://www.espacebeauxarts.com   https://www.nyumba-ya-mumbi.org/   https://starjouet.net   https://www.sports365.info/   https://www.the-manifest.org/   https://puzzlee.org   https://wa-news.com