close
USA Today

Healthy man dies after being licked by dog and getting rare infection, researchers found

no thumb



The man’s death was caused by capnocytophaga canimorsus, a rare bacteria that naturally occurs in dog and cat mouths.
       



Source link : http://rssfeeds.usatoday.com/~/610140682/0/usatodaycomworld-topstories~Healthy-man-dies-after-being-licked-by-dog-and-getting-rare-infection-researchers-found/

Author : USA TODAY

Publish date : 2019-11-25 17:23:19

Copyright for syndicated content belongs to the linked Source.

Tags : USA Today

https://searcheurope.org   https://www.fournitures-de-bureau.biz   https://www.matt-daly.com   https://www.aio256.info   https://laboutiquehigh-tech-leblog.com   https://topfringues.com   https://meilleureschaussures.com   https://www.jewelrydiamonds.biz   https://tshirtcreator.net   https://www.france-politique.info